- 1 1/2 ounces lemon vodka
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- Pinch sugar, or baking stevia, optional
- 2 ounces plain or lemon sparkling water, such as La Croix
- 1 lemon wedge
- Sugar for rimming
- Rim the top of a martini glass with the lemon wedge.
- And dip into sugar to coat. Set aside.
- In a shaker, add the lemon vodka, lemon juice, sugar/stevia if using and a handful of ice.
- Shake for 15 seconds.
- Strain into martini glass, leaving the ice in the shaker.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Serve immediately.