- 1 cup yogurt, vanilla or honey flavored can use vegan yogurt
- ½ cup coconut milk or almond milk
- 2 tbsp honey or agave nectar if vegan
- ¼ cup lemon juice fresh
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Place all ingredients, except for the chia seeds, in a large blender or food processor.
- Blend mixture until it is completely smooth.
- Add chia seeds and blend for 5 seconds or until just incorporated.
- Serve immediately or wait 5 minutes for the chia seeds to soak up some of the liquid.